Sunday, November 30, 2008

Firsts

Saida is starting to do all kinds of things. It has been a lot of fun to watch her acquire new skills. Right now, she can say hi, no, and dada. She is also signing more and milk. She really wants to walk but it hasn’t happened yet. She is standing and cruising constantly, so I know one day soon we will turn around and see her walking for the first time. That is what happened when she first stood up. I was in the bathroom getting her tub ready and I turned around and saw this:

Of course we grabbed the camera for this momentous occasion. Ever since we’ve kept the bathroom door shut and the toilet lid down! It just goes to show you can never be to cautious when it comes to developing babies.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, my goodness...I could just squeeze her! Sounds like she and Meron are right at the same level! They really should meet!

I hope you guys are well!

laura

Sparkz said...

Funny! Thats about right! Glad you were ready with the camera!