Thursday, December 20, 2007

11 Weeks!!

Yesterday was week 11 of our wait for referral. It is getting closer and we are starting to get excited. What does this mean exactly? Well, let's just say that many people from our agency have gotten their referrals around 16 weeks of waiting. Here are some blogs that I follow that recently got the call (as in this week!!):
FairyGood
Breedloves
The Road to Our Own
On the Road
Congratulations to them! It is wonderful to watch their experiences through this adoption process.

3 comments:

Handlyrics said...

Its coming soon.

Chevella

~Laura~ said...

wow! You guys are getting close. I found your blog on the Gladney site. We're adopting from Gladney as well. We're close...we live in Alabama. :)

I can't wait to hear that you guys got a referral. :)

Tara said...

Hi! I just found your blog and we are Gladney-er's too! We are on week 12 today...maybe we will get our referrals around the same time! Good luck!!