Sunday, November 4, 2007

One month down!

We have been officially waiting for one month as of yesterday. I am excited that we are one month closer to our first child!! It went fast…especially with our new arrivals. Yes, I said arrivals. Last Sunday we agreed to take another foster child. She is two years old and is having quite the time adjusting. It is heart wrenching to watch a depressed toddler. I know we said no more but I hadn’t told them to stop calling. When they called they said they had an abandoned one year old girl. How could we say no? By the time she came to the house, they had found her family. I guess it was some sort of a mix up. Anyway the investigator said she would go home on Tuesday. We packed her up and said goodbye. That afternoon, he called to say she was staying, the judge did not grant her permission to go home. I was freaked out because I do not want to go through what we did with Kay. It seems like a very similar situation and they dragged her placement out to the point that it was difficult for everyone to say goodbye. For the time being she is here for bit. I really enjoy her, she is quiet and sweet. She is sick right now…probably from daycare (I don’t think she had gone to one before) and has gotten the hubby is sick. As you can see, I haven’t had much time to watch the clock tick away. Which is a good thing…I would make myself crazy!

1 comment:

Handlyrics said...

How is it going?


Chevella