Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I LOVE Referrals

I love it when other families get their referrals. I am so excited for them and I don't even know them. I think it's because I know what they have gone through to get there.
Here are some links to recent referrals on blogs I read:
Bringing Home Baby Ian
Ethiopia Mama
Both of these families are working with our agency, The Gladney Center for Adoption. I had been checking and waiting for them to get the call. I am so happy for them and I can't wait to be where they're at.....I can't wait to see our daughter!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love your blog! I look forward to following your journey to your baby!

Jennifer said...

What a treat to discover such an amazing family and to find my blog highlighted on yours! Thanks so much for you enthusiasm and well wishes. I'm cheering for you both and know that the referral for you daughter is just around the corner.

Ethiopia Mama to Ella Hewan