Natalie called today. Of course, I answered the phone in the middle of class when I heard that special unknown caller ring. It is scheduled for April 17th. I'll be holding my breath until then, hoping that the adoption goes through on the first try.
YAHOO!!! We share the same court date so we will be on bended knees with you. What a blessing it would be to travel together! Here's to us both making it through together the 1st time!!
I have been periodically peeking at your blog for months and I just want to say that I am very happy for you guys and will send a prayer in your direction!
hey guys! email me (if you want to) at rvzalbertson@gmail.com so that I can get some info on your babe. I'd love to take some pics for you, if you'd like. becca
did you have an early court date also??? If so did you pass?? We did not! bummer. I will be praying for the judges tonight that they wont want just one more signed piece of paper! Blessings
16 comments:
Yeah!!!!, great news! For sure praying with you that all goes smooth the first time!!! Blessings~ Shelly
YAHOO!!! We share the same court date so we will be on bended knees with you. What a blessing it would be to travel together! Here's to us both making it through together the 1st time!!
Woo hoo! I have it on my calendar. We will be praying for a successful court date and cannot WAIT to see YOUR BABY! :)
Congratulations! We will be hoping and thinking of you that day.
thanks for your prayers- and WOW! A court date! Congratulations!!! Here's hoping for it to be successful the FIRST time!
becca :)
I have been periodically peeking at your blog for months and I just want to say that I am very happy for you guys and will send a prayer in your direction!
Congrats, too! Hope the waiting goes by swiftly for you.
YEAH!! The 17th is right around the corner! Y'all are in my thoughts!
Renee
OH what glorious news!!!! Congrats!! we will be praying that that day goes flawless!!!! WOOHOO!
Congrats you guys! We'll be watching the blog - Peace in the waiting!
So excited for you all! Praying all goes well for your court date! I cannot wait to see pictures of your precious little one!
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
hey guys!
email me (if you want to) at rvzalbertson@gmail.com so that I can get some info on your babe. I'd love to take some pics for you, if you'd like.
becca
3 more days!
Woo Hoo!
Blessings,
Kristy
Hi! I am thinking of you guys and praying for you this week! Good luck on the 17th!
did you have an early court date also??? If so did you pass?? We did not! bummer. I will be praying for the judges tonight that they wont want just one more signed piece of paper! Blessings
Post a Comment