Thursday, May 8, 2008
Day 4 (Thursday)
We are back from a busy day. We went to the Leprosy Center. This was an amazing building that was donated by the last Empress over a hundred years ago for people with Leprosy. The people there make wonderful crafts they sell there to support themselves. We bought many things there! The baby is blooming and we can't get enough ofher. Our mothers are going to fall over in love. She is the most beautiful little girl. We have to get our pictures put on a disc before we can post, so I'm sorry you can't see for yourself. We also went back to the foster homes to drop off our humanitarian aid. We were able to visit with the Thornes little boy. He was wonderful and hated to say goodbye. We are resting now because we are going for the traditional cultural dinner tonight. Saida's caregiver is coming to watch her. I am going to have a hard time leaving her, but I know she is in good hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment