Monday: Today was horrible! The baby didn't sleep and was sick again. It was worse than when we got her. She had a fever and was throwing up. I was so scared. It didn't help that I was sick also(stomach cramps). Chris ran some errands, while the doctor from the Hilton made a house call. He said she looked great for being in the orphanage. He thought maybe we didn't do the dosages right on the other antibiotic. To be safe, he prescribed another one which we started right away. We stayed inside the whole day and went down for dinner when we both started to feel better. Tylenol had saved the day, as it made her feel better.
Tuesday: We are leaving today. It is bittersweet. We will really miss Ethiopia and plan on coming back when Saida is a bit older. Right now, we are having breakfast at the Hilton and we are going to do a little shopping. The baby was not hot this morning and she is sleeping soundly. We are praying that we get a bassinet on the plane, so she can get some good sleep. I also hope that she increasingly feels better. She was cranky this morning, but better than yesterday. I'll update next when we are home! Attached are some pictures! Enjoy!
4 comments:
She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!
JoAnn
Awww! How exciting! She is sooooo adorable and check her out in that cute outfit! Congrats again! I hope you're all feeling better now that you're back in the states. Keep us updated!
She's gorgeous! I love the hat! So glad you journaled your trip and cannot wait to see your family!
Oh my goodness that baby girl of yours is soooo cute! I have been watching your blog for some time and am so happy for you all!
Kristin
Post a Comment