Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Trip in Pictures (the abridged version)

Ethiopia Our First Meeting

This was the baby's main care giver. She gave the baby her beautiful outfit and a wonderful farewell.

C's Birthday at the Beer Garden.

A cattle drive on the local street. They had the right of way!


Our friends at the New Flower.

Sleeping at the Hilton.
First meeting Meme at the airport.

First meeting Nana at the airport.

6 comments:

Faith said...

I LOVE the kiss-y face in the first two pictures! She is beautiful!

graceling said...

This is fantastic! More pictures, please!

mama becca said...

She's a beauty!!! Welcome home!

Laura said...

I am so happy for you guys!! She is GORGEOUS! I can't wait for Meron to meet her!

As for her infection on her face, I think Meron has the same thing and I think it is quite common.

What did the dr. give you for it? (l.pickard @ comcast . net)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

lcm0709 said...

She has such a sweet face! I hope to meet her soon. Congrats again to the both of you... you look radiant, as a mother should.

Sunshine said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip! Thanks for all the pictures! I didn't realize Ethiopia was so modernized and the food looks tasty...I definitely want to try it some time.

Congrats again!!! Keep us updated on motherhood and how she's doing. Love!