Sunday, May 4, 2008
We're Here!
We've finally arrived in Ethiopia. The flight was long but uneventful. The plane was crowded and we are just hoping for a babybed on the way back. We couldn't imagine having a little one on that long flight home. It was rainy today and we think it may be like that all week. Of course I didn't bring my rain boots or an umbrella (note for future travellers). On to more exciting news...we go to get the baby tomorrow morning!! I was ready tonight, but I'll just have to live with a good night's sleep. Travis (the in country staff) said he just thinks of her as the gerber baby because she is so darn cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! Have FUN!!!!
YEA! Fabulous news! Can't wait to see you together as a family!!!!
Dauray and Chris,
So glad you made it safely! Ihope you can sleep tonite, your sweet baby will be in your arms tomorrow! I can't wait to read about it!!
all the best,
Anne
Post a Comment